OCCDL members are firms/legal organizations, rather than individuals, so everyone at our member organizations receive all the benefits OCCDL offers.
Some of these benefits include the following:
- Our biweekly newsletter of OCCDL initiatives such as the DEI Awards Program, local DEI events, pro bono opportunities, etc.
- Our media starters are great resources for in-firm diversity events/emails.
- Free access to our events and MCLEs, which include a Social Justice Impact Litigation Speaker Series, a Professional Development Skill Practice Series, Coffee Chats, and Podcast Clubs.
- Member spotlights on our LinkedIn and Instagram pages.
- Notoriety for being a part of OC’s premier coalition for DEI in the law, and all of our initiatives. Our current member firms include many of the top firms in OC.
- Benefits for Affiliate organizations include cross-promote events and to strengthen ties with the many affinity bars.
OCCDL offers the following types of annual memberships:
- Firm Membership: $1,250 per firm
- Affiliate Organization Membership: $750
- In-house counsel/solo practitioner: $250
- Law Students join for free (send an email to: email@example.com)