OCCDL members are firms/legal organizations, rather than individuals, so everyone at our member organizations receive all the benefits OCCDL offers.
Some of these benefits include the following:
- Our biweekly newsletter of OCCDL initiatives such as the DEI Awards Program, local DEI events, pro bono opportunities, etc.
- Our media starters are great resources for in-firm diversity events/emails.
- Free access to our events and MCLEs, which include a Social Justice Impact Litigation Speaker Series, a Professional Development Skill Practice Series, Coffee Chats, and Podcast Clubs.
- Member spotlights on our LinkedIn and Instagram pages.
- Notoriety for being a part of OC’s premier coalition for DEI in the law, and all of our initiatives. Our current member firms include many of the top firms in OC.
OCCDL membership dues for 2023 are an annual $1,250 per firm. Payment can be made by credit card HERE. If you wish to pay by check, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request an invoice and our W9 form.